Sunday, January 18, 2009

Rob's '09 Goals and Resolutions

1. Make over $60,000 playing poker.

2. Have a $10,000+ cash in a poker tournament.

3. Take a round break at least once every three hours in cash games for introspection and reevaluation and decide whether or not to continue playing.

4. Spend no more than $10 a week in EV at table games.

5. Never sit at a limit above my bankroll unless I am staked or have the proper amount of surplus bankroll to take a shot.

6. Exercise (Tennis, Ultimate, Golf, Gym, etc.) at least once a week for at least an hour.

7. Do my morning routine (15's, short run, breakfast) at least 5 times a week.

4 comments:

Branton said...

Let me know if you need someone to golf with. I'm pretty bad, but I enjoy it.

Rob said...

I'll have to learn how to play first...

Brian said...

Where's the goal about studying the game, reviewing hands, etc? :)

I just posted my goal blog post too...http://themortalnuts.wordpress.com. Apparently we can race to $60k.

Exercise - a must have for sitting on your butt all day. :)

DeWitt said...

Good luck with your goals this year Rob! I wish you all the best success!