Sunday, September 14, 2008

On a Roll?

So I've now had three "perfect" sessions in a row. I've played a total of about 7-8 hours of 20/40 in the last three sessions and am +$1550.

This last one has me a little worried though. It wasn't really very "perfect" at all other than being short and ending up a rack. I feel like I lost a bit of value in a few spots and made some bad call downs but had a big +800 surge right at the beginning so I was able to leave +500. Along with that, I was planning to play a long time today, probably through the night and into Sunday morning, but I was playing a little too scared; I didn't want to lose back my early profit. I need to stop myself from thinking this way because it definitely leads to missed value. The table I was at was not the greatest so maybe it's not so bad that I left it.

In the next session I play I'm going to try to keep the amount I'm up or down completely out of my mind when I'm in a hand.

No comments: